Sunday 21 May 2017

One Song

One Song

I like my music, and I like to think that I listen to a wide variety of artists and groups. I only listen to what I like and so sometimes the are only a few songs I will listen to out of an entire discography.

Sometimes a song makes such an impression I just want to talk about it. I don’t have much in the way of arbitrary rules for this experiment.

One song per group seem like a good start but I don’t want to set anything in stone. Same with what I will say about each song, I will go on about what comes to mind, be it in depth look at the lyrics or just a short piece about what it means to me.


So this is my list of song reviews, analyse and thoughts put into text:

    04.12.16 - Tides Of Time [Epica]

    07.12.16 - And Then There Was Silence [Blind Guardian]

    21.12.16 - Lost Christmas Eve [TSO]

    20.05.17 - The Chain [Fleetwood Mac]

    28.06.17 - The Poet and the Pendulum [Nightwish]

    21.10.17 - '39 [Queen]

    24.12.17 - Gaudete

    24.12.18 I Believe in Farther Christmas [Greg Lake]



I have some more in the works to come out when they are done.

Songs by the following are in the works (kind of) as well as others.
Pink Floyd
Iron Maiden
Jonathan Coulton
REM

No comments:

Post a Comment